Match Officials Meeting
The Match Officials would normally arrive around 90 minutes before kickoff, so be ready to welcome them and confirm some details as follows:
- Agree on a signal from you to the referee to tell him/her that the match can start.
- Make sure the Match Officials have the match balls and that the pressure has been checked.
- Show the Match Officials where the coin toss will take place.
- Confirm if the coin toss is being filmed, and therfore whether the referee must be in match by that time.
- Confirm HIA protocol (as informed by the MDD at the Pre-Match Meeting).